Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed bug with app.db not being backed up properly.
- Use sceIo instead of stdio for i/o handling.
- Display instructions in backup/restore screens.
- Removed light theme because it didn't fit well, and just took up a lot of space. (There is no longer a theme mode, because this is just a backup tool, we don't need that here.)
- Support files larger than 4GB.
- Add options to delete backup files from the restore menu. (Press cross to select files, then square to delete.)
- Add 11 levels of compression using miniz. (0 being no compression, which is generally recommended)
- Add more valuable data to initial backup list. (
If you'd like to support me, then feel free to buy me a coffee, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA
- Completely re-structured the backup process:
This gives the user 100% flexibility on what they want to back up.
The user can decide on a name and path like so:
Modify the path.txt file in ur0:/data/VitaBackup/path.txt and add entries in the following format:
Do not put a forward slash at the end if it's a folder.
- Prevent home button and auto-suspend during backup/restore process.
- Only display scroll bar if we have more than 5 files.
- Use the proper enter/cancel buttons depending on your device's region. (JP uses the "Cross" button to cancel items)
- Backup archives have their timestamps separated by a '-'. (Example: some_file-2018-02-08.tar)
- Added a light theme in options. (Thanks to Berion for the design)
- Added minor touch controls in options and main menu.
- Make multiple .tar backups
- Restore multiple .tar backups
- Select backup destination (ux0 or ur0)
- Progress bars (especially when restoring) is not accurate.
- No touch controls as of yet.
- Cross - to select item.
- Start - to begin backup/restore process
If you feel the need to buy me some coffee, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA