- Completely re-structured the backup process:
This gives the user 100% flexibility on what they want to back up.
The user can decide on a name and path like so:
Modify the path.txt file in ur0:/data/VitaBackup/path.txt and add entries in the following format:
Do not put a forward slash at the end if it's a folder.
- Prevent home button and auto-suspend during backup/restore process.
- Only display scroll bar if we have more than 5 files.
- Use the proper enter/cancel buttons depending on your device's region. (JP uses the "Cross" button to cancel items)
- Backup archives have their timestamps separated by a '-'. (Example: some_file-2018-02-08.tar)
- Added a light theme in options. (Thanks to Berion for the design)
- Added minor touch controls in options and main menu.