Demo JSON API Specification
JSON API is a convention for response formatting.
JSON API conventions help you increase productivity, take advantage of tooling, and focus on your application.
Clients built around JSON API are able to take advantage of its features around efficiently caching responses, and even sometimes eliminating network requests entirely.
JSON API has been properly registered with the IANA. Its media type designation is application/vnd.api+json.
What's the app?
This demo is a simple application that manages users and items.
- A user can have many items.
- An item can have many notes.
- Package: demo_json_api_specification
- Version: 1.1.0
- Created: 2016-06-25
- Updated: 2016-06-27
- License: Any of BSD, GPL, LGPL, MIT
- Contact: Joel Parker Henderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)