This repository contains demo wordbooks.
- A wordbook is a collection of words, and possibly their meanings.
- A wordbook is like a dictionary, glossary, lexicon, vocabulary, terminology list, etc.
We use these wordbooks with our software consulting clients.
- A wordbook helps us communicate quickly, clearly, and consistently.
- A wordbook is especially good for cross-cultural teams and global teams.
Suggestions, comments, and pull requests are welcome.
- Real estate
- Project management
- RAID log
- Responsibility Assigment Matrix
- Strategic Business Scorecard
- Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma
- Capability maturity model integration (CMMI)
- Program evaluation and review technique (PERT) wordbook
- Responsibility assigment matrix (RAM)
- Access control
- Data structures
- Quality attributes
- Quality attributes examples
- Software companies, products, services
- Software concepts
- Software design patterns
- Software cloud hosting models
- Software for Apple, macOS, iOS, watchOS
- Software testing
- Technical debt causes
- X as a Service
- Package: demo_wordbooks
- Version: 3.3.0
- Created: 2014-01-01
- Updated: 2016-09-23
- License: BSD, MIT, GPL
- Contact: Joel Parker Henderson (email@example.com)