A simple e-commerce / fulfillment Domain implementation with the bare minimum of framework infrastructure.
Directory layout :
- lib/aggregates - aggregates with public behavior methods and private event handlers
- lib/command_handlers - example
- iib/commands - commands (behaviors, task, intent)
- lib/domain - supporting domain code, mostly value objects
- lib/events - events (history of intent)
- lib/framework - infrastructure
- lib/reporting - read / query model - one per UI screen
Please refer to inline notes in /lib/framework in the interim whilst this README's being prepared.
A few very important details has been overlooked in favor of demonstrating patterns without noise of technical masturbation.
- Simple in process pub/sub channels
- In memory sqlite backend for Event Storage
- Hash repository for the Query / Reporting side
- Duck typing for Command and Event handlers as Ruby doesn't have a formal type system
- No coercion or validation for messages (Commands and Events)
- No UI components (I might introduce a light Rack or Sinatra one)
How to run the test suite
git clone email@example.com:methodmissing/aftermath.git cd aftermath bundle install rake