It writes your "Ticks" (todo list items) to a JSON file that is stored on your server.
I'm only currently supporting Chrome (and I believe Safari works) as this is just a personal project that I'm actually using.
If you want to fork and change it to support other browsers, I'll gladly take pull requests.
You need the following:
- Node 0.4.7
- Express 2.3.4
- EJS (templating engine used)
Clone the repo. Duh.
Fire up the Express app
and navigate to http://dev:3300 in your browser (a virtual host is setup)
- Add new ticks by pressing ENTER.
- Save ticks by pressing TAB.
- Press the question mark key - ? - to toggle the legend (it will slide up after 5 seconds).
- Add offline support
- Check for no items in list and change UI to reflect that.
- Create modal/notification that says "Type question mark to reveal usage info." Add an option (cookie) to never show again.
- Generate PDF?
- Bundle it like a Titanium Desktop app?
- Host it?
- Add support for user accounts? Sign in with Github account.
- Allow for creation of vanity URLs. (http://some.domain.for.tick.com/joemccann)