Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Changed jQuery to use noConflict to be more compatible with other frameworks.
- Added setting files for Django 1.1 and Django 1.2.
- Added short howto on getting the testproject up and running.
- Fixed an issue with applications that add log entries to the tables before
the unit tests are run, which caused unit tests for django-logdb to fail.
- Fixed a problem with django-logdb test suite being used in a project with
an existing logging configuration.
- Updated testproject to Django 1.2.
- Added the license (MIT) file (sorry Jacob).
- Added templates for LogEntry in manifest file.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when something other then a string was passed as
- Use int64-friendly field for storing thread ID (vvarp).
- Fixed a problem with invalid characters passed as logging argument.
- Aggregation of logs is now done in a transaction.
- Changed templates to allow for easier customization.
- Fixed an error in tests.py that occured with Python 2.5.
- Added 2 new settings: INTERVAL and HISTORY_DAYS with the defaults as before.
- Moved JS code from extrastyle to extrahead block in templates.
- Updated README to include examples to serve the media.
- Fixed a problem with saving objects or instances as log record arguments
- Fixed a problem with unicode characters in the arguments.
- Replaced library picklefield with JSONField and TupleField.
- Removed Django as a requirement (although it's still required) to prevent
conflicts with djangorecipe.
- Fixed manifest to include changes.
- Added template for LogEntry view.
- Renamed templates to Django's default. You can still override them.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.