Paperless Automation Tool for Mac OS X
Paperless is command-line tool that will help you automate your paperless workflow from your scanner to your e-filing cabinet. That could be the filesystem like Finder or apps like Evernote or DevonThink. Paperless analyzes your scanned documents and processes them through a set of user defined rules. These rules determine how and where to file the document. The entire process is entirely automated so that all you need to do is press the scan button on your scanner!
Paperless User Group
Join the Paperless User Group on Glassboard https://app.glassboard.com/web/invitation/code/akkmo.
Head over the to Paperless Wiki.
Check out a quick 10 min overview that I threw together. Hopefully it will get your jumpstarted. https://vimeo.com/62904356
Check out the Release Notes for the latest details on what has changed.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
paperless uses the following awesome libraries:
- GLI (gem) - https://github.com/davetron5000/gli
- rb-appscript (gem) - http://appscript.sourceforge.net
- pdf-reader (gem) - https://github.com/yob/pdf-reader
- markdown (gem) - https://github.com/geraldb/markdown
- openmeta - http://code.google.com/p/openmeta
- CocoaDialog.app - http://mstratman.github.com/cocoadialog