This is the implementation of FD-TS algorithm for Maximum $s$-plex problem. The 2nd dimacs grpahs, 10th dimacs graphs and snap networks are supported. Please refer to paper "Frequency driven multi-neighborhood tabu search for the maximum s-plex problem. Computers & Operations Research; DOI: 10.1016/j.cor.2017.05.005" for details.
splex -f <filename> -s <paramete s> -t <max seconds> [-o optimum object] [-c seed]
This is the most recent version of the FD-TS code
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA