This library provide native Haskell TLS and SSL protocol implementation for server and client.
This provides a high-level implementation of a sensitive security protocol, eliminating a common set of security issues through the use of the advanced type system, high level constructions and common Haskell features.
Only core protocol available here, have a look at the tls-extra package for default ciphers, compressions and certificates functions.
- tiny code base (more than 20 times smaller than openSSL, and 10 times smaller than gnuTLS)
- permissive license: BSD3.
- supported versions: SSL3, TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2.
- key exchange supported: only RSA.
- bulk algorithm supported: any stream or block ciphers.
- supported extensions: secure renegociation