when trying to execute this code
latitude = 40.740614
longitude = -73.924723
puts SunTimes.set(Date.today, latitude, longitude).localtime
I get this error:
sun_times.rb:42:in set': private methodcalculate' called for #SunTimes:0x007fc374c3b470 (NoMethodError)
set': private method
I tried running the example code provided in the documentation, pasted below, and got the same error.
day = Date.new(2010, 3, 8)
latitude = 43.779
longitude = 11.432
puts SunTimes.set(day, latitude, longitude)
Prefer instance methods to class methods.
* Update README to give an example using an instance method,
* Add spec for deprecated class method,
* Call the public set and rise methods from the class methods (closes
Hello, thanks for opening the issue.
There were two problems:
1) The class methods were calling the wrong methods internally,
2) The class methods themselves are deprecated - I've updated the README accordingly.