A simple little toolkit for quick prototyping and experimenting with web UIs.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
brew install yarn
This will install all the necessary node packages for this project.
Just run these commands to build everything and automatically open your
default browser to the page.
- src - everything in here gets built by Webpack
- controllers/ - Stimulus controllers go here
- styles/ - CSS styles go here
- index.js - main entry point for Webpack
- index.html - main HTML file
- package.json - node packages
- postcss.config.js - PostCSS config, mainly to load Tailwind
- tailwind.js - Tailwind CSS config
- webpack.config.js - main Webpack config
Everything is configured using Webpack to package up the HTML and assets. The
/webpack.config.js file is the place to go to see how it's all set up.
The best little CSS utility framework out there. Tailwind is the best way I've
found to rapidly build web UIs. The Tailwind config can be customized in
Must-have tool for not having to ever hit the refresh button again during development.
No versioning yet, since it's just a repo right now. If this gets turned into
its own NPM package, then the versioning will begin.
- Joey Beninghove - joey.io
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.