- Webpack for managing all of the assets
- Tailwind baked in for utility-first CSS
- PostCSS used to load Tailwind and make postcss-import and postcss-preset-env available to use
- BrowserSync for live reloading of browser after code changes
- jekyll-seo-tag for generating SEO tags
- jekyll-sitemap for generating a sitemap
All of the CSS, JS and images are stored in the
_src directory, which is
managed by Webpack.
When Webpack runs, it compiles all of the assets into the
and then generates the base layout to
_layouts/base.html with the appropriate
<script> tags injected into it.