Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Install and play
This wiki contains all "Install and Play" pages previously available on the old openBVE site. Where possible, outdated content has been indicated as such.
Please help to report all errors, mistakes, broken links, and other issues, as well as leave comments via GitHub Issues.
##How to install
- Installing openBVE on Windows
- Installing openBVE on Linux or Mac OS X
- Customizing the file system (for advanced users)
- The folder structure for legacy routes and trains
- Sound configuration
- Installing fonts for East Asian languages
##How to play
- The main menu - Selecting routes and trains, adjusting options and controls
- How to drive - A quick overview on controls, ATS/ATC, signals and signs
- The arcade, normal and expert driving modes
- The scoring system
- The default keyboard assignment
Pages that are outdated goes here. You probably shouldn't follow these instructions.