World of Farmcraft
An online multiplayer 3D isometric farm game built with Node.js
- Features an infinite persisted map generated live when accessing unexplored areas.
- Improved visibility by rotating the map in 4 different angles.
- Implements A* algorithm for path finding as characters can move in 8 directions.
- Animate players and allow interactions.
- Includes day/night transitions and animated natural disasters such as tornados for more realism.
- Farmers can perform up to 12 actions with 6 different buildings and plants.
- Set database credentials in the
- Import the files
/database/trigger.sqlto setup the database (change the delimiter to
$$for the triggers).
- Open a terminal and run the command
npm installto install all dependencies.
- Set the credentials of an email account in the
- Navigate to the
serverfolder and run the command
node launch.jsto start the server.
How to play
- Open a browser to the following url:
- Login or create an account thanks to the register button.
- Enjoy :)
Gameplay: Assistive notifications: Some of the sprites (all vector created except the character):
- This project is an assignment for Supinfo International University.
- World of Warcraft and its original logo are trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.