Blog site for @defmyfunc
This blog site is based on gatsbyjs
🚀 Quick start
Configure environment variables (you can use
Open the source code and start editing!
Your site is now running at
_Note: You'll also see a second link:
http://localhost:8000/___graphql. This is a tool you can use to experiment with querying your data. Learn more about using this tool in the Gatsby tutorial.
Master is deployed via netlify on every commit to https://www.defmyfunc.com/
Publishing a story
- Add a folder in
content/blogfolder eg. `my_great_new_story'
- Add an empty
- This will then become available at the following url:
http://localhost:8000/my_great_new_story. Importantly, it will not appear in the index of stories on the main page
- You can commit this and it will be available at
https://www.defmyfunc.com/my_great_new_storyAgain the story will have a direct link, but will not appear on the main index
- Then you can add your "frontmatter" to the
index.mdfile you have created, ie:
--- title: My great new story date: "2019-06-12T10:00:00.000Z" description: I have a great new story for you published: false ---
- And then you can go on to add your general markdown for the rest of the story!
- When you are happy... you can switch
published: trueand the page will appear in the main index. Huzzah!