Answer some questions to help us better understand what the challenges are in Nova today.
- Q: How many rechecks does it take to merge?
- plot over time?
- normalize for number of revisions?
- over the 800 most recent patches, 0.85 rechecks per patch revision
- Q: How many patchsets to merge
- 7 or 8
- Q: How long to get approved?
- support checking for specific folder, so we can compare virt vs rest.
- Measure from first patch until approved, not merged (merging is a factor of gate issues etc.)
- Normalize for LOC?
- Take into account what percentage of that time we are waiting on the author to revise the patch
Q: How long does it take to get an approved patch merged in time? Q: number of reviews needed before patch is merged Q: How long do patches sit with a single +2, or permutations of that.
- factor in number of revisions