A Bison+Flex Lua 5.1 compiler.
Has complete grammar support, x86 target however is limited but works for a few basic testcases.
In test.sh you can see which test cases that should work so you can get a hint on what is implemented.
This is the second assignment in the course DV1465, Compiler Techniques at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Supported compilers (versions tested)
- GCC (Compiler+target) (6.2.1, 5.4.0, 4.9.2)
- Clang (Compiler+target) (3.5.2)
- Incomplete type system
- Function declarations can only have max 4 parameters
- Function calls currently only supports one parameter
- Stack logic needs improvements to save stack space
- Lots of memory leaks
- Max 30 operands bug for inline assembly