Travel in Stockholm with your Android phone. STHLM Traveling helps you plan your journeys using data from Stockholm Public Transport (SL, Stockholms Lokaltrafik).
Join the STHLM Traveling community at Google Plus to take part of early releases and discuss features of coming releases.
If you want to contribute to this project just send me a email, tweet or just fork the app. I will do my best help you out if you have any problems. The document An Introduction for Developers helps to set up the basics.
- App icon, concepts & ideas Olof Brickarp
- Icons by Fredrik Broman
- Also great thanks to my Twitter and Flickr followers for their suggestions and feedback
- The STHLM Traveling community for endless testing and feedback.
STHLM Traveling is open source and the source code is licensed under Apache License, Version 2.0.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
- Transport icons is copyright Storstockholms Lokaltrafik and used with their permission.
- Transport mode icons is copyright Dalston Creative
- Icons by Olof Brickarp is copyright Olof Brickarp
- Icons by Fredrik Broman is licensed under CC Attribution 3.0
- SectionedAdapter released under GNU General Public License
- Arrow icon by Molly Bramlet from The Noun Project
- Map Marker icon by Molly Bramlet from The Noun Project
- Warning icon by Icomatic from The Noun Project