- Disabled creation of YUV graph, because it's still not working reliably.
and full-white, or other RGB-extreme changes (R->G, G->B, ...). Tests on real video material revealed no regression, but rather just a more reasonable output.
routine "avpicture_alloc". This should make it easier to support multiple pictures for multiple graphs for easily.
- Added YUV graph (WARNING: values not verified yet).
- Preparing for YUV graph output. - Added generic pixel-color struct.
- Started changing color handling for adding additional graphs.
…lly. - Added "GetGitRevisionDescription" cmake modules. - Added vim swapfiles to ".gitignore".
…sing "make install". - Added package description (description-pak) for "checkinstall".
- Added patchset files. - Applied first patch: * Fixed commandline executable (was lacking the new arguments added to the GUI version) * Translated some comments from French to English. * Improved wording of some text output.
and QUIET variables - Get rid of the old build system
…t can lead to a segfault.
… and cross-compiles for windows through MXE.cc, launches on OSX. Dababase support and GUI are optional through USE_WXWIDGETS and USE_POSTGRESQL. Packaging / installation not yet done.
…arily disabled the hardcoded linux-only icon.