Compare Salesforce.com users, profiles, and permission sets
Goal: help SFDC admins and users determine what permission differences and similarities exist between users, profiles, and permission sets.
- Login to your Salesforce account using OAuth2
- When requested, authorize app to access your SFDC data
- Drag a User, Permission Set, or Profile to one of the empty columns
- Repeat for addition users, permission sets, or profiles
- Navigate the common, unique, and differing perms in the middle panel
Dreamforce 2013: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZMH7yqJGo4&feature=youtu.be&t=38m4s
If you would like to fork or host your own instance of the app, feel free to clone the repo and set up a local server or deploy Heroku.
To install and run on a local server, please see the instructions here:
tweet me @_johnbrock or email email@example.com