This project mimics the Hubot model on Slack using a lot of buzz words including: Serverless.js, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS SNS, and Slack Events API.
How It Works
Each custom script will run in it's own Lambda process, which is triggered by an SNS notification. Everything runs through a single Lambda handler, so you'll only see one function for everything.
- OAUTH: API Gateway > Lambda > DynamoDB > API Gateway (redirects)
- Slack Events: API Gateway > Lambda > DynamoDB > SNS
- Custom Scripts: SNS > Lambda > Custom Script
- Get Serverless.js setup
- Create a Slack App
- Update the serverless.yml file with the Slack App info [more info]
- Write a custom script in the scripts folder
- Update the scripts.json file to include your script
Docs coming soon. Check out the example for now
Docs coming soon...