Label Guide extension
This is an extension to draw guides and outline for printable label sheets. There is a fairly large range of labels, mostly from LabelPlanet and Avery.
The InkSpace extension page is here.
This is what the output can look like:
And the options dialog:
- List of around 100 preset label templates
- Custom rectangular and elliptical grid-based templates
- Various guide options. Any combination of:
- Guides at label edges
- Guides at label centres
- Guides inset from edges by a set amount
- Can draw label outline shapes for visualisation before printing
- Can draw inset shapes to aid layout or as borders
label_guides.inx files to the relevant
Inkscape extension directory.
On Linux, this is
~/.config/inkscape/extensions for user extensions or
/usr/share/inkscape/extensions for system extensions.
You can clone this repository and use
make to install the extension to
your user extension directory (Linux only, maybe OSX):
make install DESTDIR=/path/to/install/directory
There is an AUR package called