Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add support for user session retention, reuse, and destruction when switching to and back from other user accounts.
- Add support for the
switch_usersmeta capability for fine grained control over the ability to switch user accounts.
- More code and documentation quality improvements.
- Introduce a
user_switching_switched_messagefilter to allow customisation of the message displayed to switched users in the admin area.
- Switch to safe redirects for extra paranoid hardening.
- Docblock improvements.
- Coding standards improvements.
- Chinese (Taiwan) and Czech translations.
- Updated Dutch, Spanish, Hebrew, and German translations.
- Add an ID attribute to the links that User Switching outputs on the WordPress login screen, BuddyPress screens, and bbPress screens.
- Avoid a deprecated argument notice when the
user-actionsadmin toolbar node has been removed.
- Azerbaijani, Danish, and Bosnian translations.
- Add back the 'User Switching' heading on the user profile screen.
- Correct the value passed to the
$old_user_idparameter of the
switch_back_userhook when a user has been switched off. This should be boolean
- Docblocks for actions and filters.
- More code standards tweaks.