- Runs in PHP 7 using PHP-FPM and an Nginx reverse proxy
- Uses Sandstorm authentication
(last updated 2020-09-01)
The version in the app store is far behind the current releases of DokuWiki. In order to minimize the amount of hassle with getting Sandstorm's DokuWiki up to date with modern DokuWiki, new releases will be rolled out every two or so weeks, giving existing Sandstorm users enough time to clean up potentially conflicting plugins and other modifications, which will cause the most issues when upgrading.
- Previous: 2017-02-19b
- Previous: 2017-02-19g (old stable)
- Currently in App Store: 2018-04-22c (stable)
- Next: 2020-07-29 (recommended version)
Once 2020-07-29 has been in the App Store for a few weeks, this section of the README will be removed and updates will happen normally.
PHP errors in the page, especially after upgrades
You may have a plugin that needs to be upgraded or disabled.
See if the script referenced in the error is in
- Try to disable or remove the plugin from the admin UI.
- If you can't disable/remove the plugin via the admin:
- Download a backup of the grain
- Unzip the backup into a new folder
- Remove the plugin folder from the unzipped backup tree
- Rezip up the backup tree, preserving the same base folders
- Restore the grain from backup
Building a new version
Setup & Commands
git submodule init git submodule update bin/upgrade_dokuwiki <target git tag from https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki> # follow the directions echoed from the script