AWS Lambda Demo
This AWS Lambda function project queries the
customer table created in the AWS DynamoDB Demo project and returns the results as a JSON string. This project is a companion to my blog post: How to Build a Serverless API With AWS Dynamodb, Lambda, and API Gateway.
- An AWS Account and AWS CLI configured. Learn more here.
- Git is installed and configured, click here for instructions.
- Maven is installed and configured, click here for instructions.
Package and Unit Test the Lambda Function
- Follow the steps in the AWS DynamoDB demo project here.
- Clone the project:
$ git clone https://github.com/johnboyer/aws-lambda-demo-java.git
- From the
aws-lambda-demo-java/lambda-demodirectory, package the project:
$ mvn package
- To learn how to deploy and test the Lambda function click here and scroll to the Create a Lambda Function section.