A supervisord-like process manager written in Go for portability and to remove the need for an interpreter.
- HTTP RPC
- Reload config on demand
- Start / stop processes via HTTP
- Load YAML files like the ones provided
- Template variables in command strings, process names and log file paths
- HTML dashboard via HTTP
- Force reload processes on reload of configuration (if requested)
- Metrics emitting
- Service dependency modeling (local and remote)
- John Ewart email@example.com
Copyright 2014-2015 John Ewart firstname.lastname@example.org. Released under the Apache 2.0 license. See the file LICENSE for further details.