Clone this wiki locally
JSONKit is specifically designed for very high performance.
- samsoffes / json-benchmarks
- What's the most efficient way of converting a 10 MB JSON response into an NSDictionary?
- Cocoa JSON parsing libraries, part 2
- JSONKit… if you want to parse really fast
- JSON versus PLIST, the Ultimate Showdown
- edog1203: Continuing to be blown away by JSONKit performance. John Engelhart rocks. http://t.co/2dAH5mH ↗
- edog1203: JSONKit's parsing speed (and memory footprint) continue to blow me away. Don't know how I lived without it. ↗
- JaviSoto: @edog1203 was right, JSONKit ROCKS. 3 times faster, 6 times smaller memory footprint on my test compared with SBJSON. http://t.co/uf9IfIJ ↗
- kwigbo: JSONKit consumes far less memory that TouchJSON when parsing large JSON files. --> https://github.com/johnezang/JSONKit ↗
- Hunter: Wow, created a test app to look at json-framework vs. JSONKit vs. binary plist parsing. The plist is the fastest but JSONKit is close. ↗
- steipete: JSONKit just provides an immersive speed boost if you cache the JSONDecoder object. ↗
- steipete: @tolleapps yeah u still using TouchJSON? JSONKit is like 10x faster -)http://t.co/UEVodfQ ↗
- steipete: @samsoffes @stig thanks! sb-json was also my bread&butter a while ago, but JSONKit is just rocket fast http://t.co/UEVodfQ ↗
- steipete: johnezang on GitHub is a mad hacker. He managed to FURTHER IMPROVE speed of JSON. It's now faster than plists, i bet. http://t.co/szdXhn9 ↗
geppyp: @edog1203 which library do you recommend for JSON parsing?
edog1203: @geppyp http://t.co/MtesqxU
geppyp: @edog1203 Did you try YAJL? What's better?
edog1203: @geppyp Much, much faster than YAJL.
geppyp: @edog1203 Thanks for sharing!