Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
JSONKit is specifically designed for very high performance.
- samsoffes / json-benchmarks
- What's the most efficient way of converting a 10 MB JSON response into an NSDictionary?
- Cocoa JSON parsing libraries, part 2
- JSONKit… if you want to parse really fast
- JSON versus PLIST, the Ultimate Showdown
- edog1203: Continuing to be blown away by JSONKit performance. John Engelhart rocks. http://t.co/2dAH5mH ↗
- edog1203: JSONKit's parsing speed (and memory footprint) continue to blow me away. Don't know how I lived without it. ↗
- JaviSoto: @edog1203 was right, JSONKit ROCKS. 3 times faster, 6 times smaller memory footprint on my test compared with SBJSON. http://t.co/uf9IfIJ ↗
- kwigbo: JSONKit consumes far less memory that TouchJSON when parsing large JSON files. --> https://github.com/johnezang/JSONKit ↗
- Hunter: Wow, created a test app to look at json-framework vs. JSONKit vs. binary plist parsing. The plist is the fastest but JSONKit is close. ↗
- steipete: JSONKit just provides an immersive speed boost if you cache the JSONDecoder object. ↗
- steipete: @tolleapps yeah u still using TouchJSON? JSONKit is like 10x faster -)http://t.co/UEVodfQ ↗
- steipete: @samsoffes @stig thanks! sb-json was also my bread&butter a while ago, but JSONKit is just rocket fast http://t.co/UEVodfQ ↗
- steipete: johnezang on GitHub is a mad hacker. He managed to FURTHER IMPROVE speed of JSON. It's now faster than plists, i bet. http://t.co/szdXhn9 ↗
geppyp: @edog1203 which library do you recommend for JSON parsing?
edog1203: @geppyp http://t.co/MtesqxU
geppyp: @edog1203 Did you try YAJL? What's better?
edog1203: @geppyp Much, much faster than YAJL.
geppyp: @edog1203 Thanks for sharing!