Logs Analysis Project
Analyzes the logs of a web service useing advanced SQL queries to answer three questions...
- What are the most popular three articles of all time?
- Who are the most popular authors of all time?
- On which days did more than 1% of requests lead to errors?
This is the third project for the Udacity Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree co-created by Amazon Web Services, GitHub, AT&T and Google.
VirtualBox 5.1.18, Vagrant 2.0.0, PostgreSQL 9.3.18, Python 2.7
- Download the News Data Database Database. Then place the 'newsdata.sql' file inside the vagrant folder
- Then navigate to the directory inside a vagrant environment and run 'psql -d news -f newsdata.sql' to create database
- Then run 'psql -d news -f views.sql' to create views
- Finally run 'python logs.py'