youTrack REST API Client
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install youtrack
client = Youtrack::Client.new do |c| c.url = "https://example.com" c.login = "root" c.password = "root" # Hook into the Net::HTTP set_debug_output method for debugging HTTP Request/Response Cycles c.debug = true end # Now connect to the server # It sets the Cookies and returns the Connection response status code client.connect!
To get a feel for the API browse the examples directory.
Any issues or bugs should be well documented submit as many details as possible. The best issues have the following characteristics:
- Detail description with a title that conveys the problem well.
- Gists and/or failing tests that show under what conditions the problem occurs.
- Environment information, platform, gem version, etc.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Write your feature in Cucumber.
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Make sure your feature and (optional) Rspec test are green.
- Rebase from master.
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request.