Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Initial (beta) release of Biomorpher. PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS VERY EARLY IN DEVELOPMENT AND MAY CRASH GH. Please save your other definitions before playing.
The history tab is not yet developed (storing a record of previous populations)... but is on the way.
- If a performance value becomes null, this may crash gh/rhino. Needs to be caught on next release.
- Using the 'unloadgrasshopper' command at any time in gh then makes any biomorpher project using gene pools crash gh/rhino. This is a very odd bug indeed that appears a little tricky to resolve.
On the way:
- History tab (as mentioned).
- Output population info.
- Incorporate curves and surfaces on input.
- Incorporate object colours.
- Integrated target based optimisation as an option during evolution.