Backend Language Switcher
Allows authors to change the backend language with a single click.
- Version: 1.2.1
- Date: 2012-11-06
- Requirements: Language Redirect or Frontend Localisation
- Contributors: John J. Camilleri, Jon Mifsud, Nicolas Brassard
- Make sure the Language Redirect or Frontend Localisation is already installed and enabled.
- Install and enable Backend Language Switcher just like any other extension.
- Language Extensions can be installed to provide a better experiece for multilingual users.
No further config is needed; the language-switching functionality is added directly to the Symphony backend.
Simply change your backend language setting by clicking the flags in the navigation menu bar.