- Berlin, Germany
- Joined on
- TypedPreferences 192 Preference wrappers for primitive types for Android
- LineReader 82 Reading a text file line by line aka block wise.
- Android-Developers-Samples 56 Tracking changes for Android Developers Samples
- ProGuard 16 Java class file shrinker, optimizer, obfuscator, and preverifier
- OSMDroidOfflineDemo 15 Playing around with offline maps and osmdroid ...
Repositories contributed to
- MarcusWolschon/osmeditor4android 46 Vespucci is a OpenStreetMap editor for Android
- tuxmobil/CampFahrplan 52 View the conference schedule of the Chaos Communcation Camp/Congress
- criticalmaps/criticalmaps-android 18 Critical Maps Android App
- help2/android 6 Android client for helphelp2
- refugeehackathon/refugeetransit-android 4 An Android application to help refugees with their transit.
Contributions in the last year 1,272 total Feb 13, 2015 – Feb 13, 2016
Longest streak 15 days January 5 – January 19
Current streak 6 days February 8 – February 13
- Pushed 1 commit to grandstaish/paperparcel Feb 13
- Pushed 1 commit to johnjohndoe/BrockmanDemo Feb 10
- Pushed 5 commits to johnjohndoe/Brockman Feb 10
- Pushed 3 commits to johnjohndoe/Overpass Feb 10
- Pushed 5 commits to johnjohndoe/Umweltzone Feb 10
- Pushed 1 commit to johnjohndoe/Styrax Feb 9
- Pushed 1 commit to badoualy/morphy-toolbar Feb 8
6 Pull Requests
- Merged #7 Enable syntax highlighting for code snippets.
- Open #1662 Update Gradle wrapper to v.2.11.
- Merged #727 Preview strings with variable names and example values.
- Merged #726 Fix minor typo.
- Merged #1 Enable syntax highlighting. Improve formatting.
- Merged #724 Replace deprecated getDrawable() method with ContextCompat.getDrawable()
1 Issue reported
- Closed #442 Add missing release tags