Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Hit CTRL-C twice for instant shutdown.
- Console history stored in $HOME rather than $PWD
Fix issue leading to noisy "Failed to create inner bucket" messages in log
- Parametrised queries
- Regex and glob matching functions (str_regex, str_glob)
- User pluggable matching functions
- Fix bug with on-disk cache growing too large
- Fix signed-data consistency issue surrounding tombstones.
Alpha 18 concentrated on testing. The result is a big stability improvement compared to alpha 17. The only new feature is a query console, which makes interaction much nicer.
Notice: Alpha 19 will be delayed as I work on pkgthing.
godless query consolecommand courtesy of liner
- Drop gorilla/mux dependency
- Pulse only writes under load
- Many small bug fixes
Alpha 17 adds a persistent cache on the disk. A lot of time was spent testing in this release, and many bugs were ironed out. The system also feels more solid due to the disk cache and an increase in performance.
- Disk cache courtesy of bolt
- Improved throughput for join queries
- Bug fix: 'godless key gen' working as expected
- Bug fix: duplicate signatures removed to preserve CRDT
User concepts via cryptography.
godless keycommands manage keys
- Query language extended with "signed" keyword
--publicflag added to server, if you don't care whose data you index
- Much debugging of crufty bits.