Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Avoid publishing README, Rakefile and screenshot by adding them to the exclude list in the Jekyll config #395
- Synchronize contents of center layout file with the default layout file #403
- Update screenshot of Pixyll in README #90
- Update contributor list on about page #398
- Defect with both the underline and the horizontal spacing between links in the navigation header #400.
Thanks to Dmitrii Ostrovskii for their insightful diagnosis and reporting of this problem.
- Dropped support for the highlight service called txtpen #379
- CSS improvement for responsive tables #347
relative_urlfor constructing links to posts, for pagination, the XML feed, stylesheet and canonical links in the page header #373 #374
This release of Pixyll, version 2.11.0, should be compatible with the 2.10 series, but there are two reasons to increase increment the minor version:
- The txtpen service has been dropped from the theme. Although, there's a good chance no one was using it because a) there was a bug in Pixyll that kept it from working, and b) that service was discontinued
- The migration to using
relative_urlwill fix people who need to use a
site.base_urlin their config, but conflict with people who may have been using workarounds, see #292 or #369. They may need to resolve git conflicts when they bring in these changes to their site.