VPSToolBox is a bash script that helps you setup Trojan-gfw Nginx Hexo Netdata and other powerful applications on a Linux server really quickly.
中文版)How to use(
apt-get update && apt-get install sudo curl -y && curl -Ss https://raw.githubusercontent.com/johnrosen1/vpstoolbox/master/vps.sh | sudo bash
Ip Information is just an indispensable part of this project, all ip information comes from ipinfo.io,no spam related.
- Please Run as root(sudo -i)
- Please Purchase a domain and finish a dns resolve before running this program!
- Please Open Tcp port 80 and 443 and turn off Cloudflare CDN in your control panel before running this program!
- For customized certificate , please put it in /etc/trojan/ , no name change required !
- Please use a VPS with more than 0.5 GB RAM and at least 5G FREE DISK SPACE.
- Auto install and config NGINX
- Support all kinds of virtualization including kvm openvz and so on.
- Support Auto install and config Trojan-GFW Hexo Dnscrypt-proxy Qbittorrent Bittorrent-Tracker Aria2 Filebrowser Netdata MariaDB PHP RSSHUB Tiny Tiny RSS Fail2ban TOR Speedtest Trojan-panel Postfix Dovecot Roundcube-Webmail
- Auto issue and renew let's encrypt certificate and auto reload Trojan-GFW after renewal
- Support Debian Ubuntu
- Full IPv6 Support
- Full HTTP/2 Support
- time sync
- Fail Restart
- uninstall Aliyun Aegis
- Support TCP Turbo
- Support Full/Part Uninstall
- And so on...
Give it a try ! (Live Demo,no Guarantee)
Please check project wiki for more info !
If you found it useful , please give a star ,thanks!
Stargazers over time
Please do not use vultr to run this project !