A simple an easy to use blog for GetSimple. With this plugin, you can create blog posts, sort posts by category, view posts in monthly archives, plus much more. This version is a fork of the original by @mikehenken and is now being actively maintained here.
- GetSimple Blog Plugin
- Blog Categories
- Post Archives
- Recent Posts Lists
- Blog Post Tags
- Search Box
- RSS Auto-Importer
- Per-Category RSS Feeds
- External Comments Support
- Post Thumbnails
- Custom Fields
Installation and Usage
You can install this plugin to your GetSimple installation by following these simple instructions.
- Download ZIP file with plugin from the GetSimple Extend Repository. http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/getsimple-blog/810/
- Unzip it into the "plugins" folder of your GetSimple installation.
- Ensure your /Data and /Backups folder have write permissions.
- Log in to your GetSimple administration panel.
- Activate the plugin under the Plugins tab.
Once installed, click on the new "Blog" tab in the Admin panel then click on "Help" in the side menu. Instructions for usage of this plugin can be found there.
Everyone is welcome to make suggestions on how this plugin can be improved by either submitting an issue or a pull-requests. If you would like to contribute to this project, please first have a ready of the Contributing Guidelines.
I would like to give a big thanks and a shoutout to all those who have contributed to this project so far. Your work is greatly appreciated.
- Nicola Laviola [ @nikynik ], Tanguy JACQUET [ @jeckyl ], David Negrello [ @dvdn ],
Feodor Rusanov [ @f30d0r ], Helge Sverre Hessevik Liseth [ @HelgeSverre ]
- Plus: @madvik, @jEsuSdA, @gschintgen, @ferchosj, @Every0ne
- GS Forums: Oleg06