Apache Cordova 4 Programming
This repository contains the Cordova source code for the application projects highlighted in Apache Cordova 4 Programming. The application projects included herein were created for Cordova 4.0.
There are a lot of code snippets throughout the book; that code is not included here. What's here is all of the complete application examples included in the book.
The repository contains project files from the following chapters:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Anatomy of a Cordova Application
- Chapter 5: Mechanics of Cordova Development
- Chapter 6: Automation and the Cordova Development Process
- Chapter 11: Windows 8 Development with Cordova
- Chapter 12: Using PhoneGap Build
- Chapter 14: Working with the Cordova APIs
- Chapter 15: Cordova Development End to End
- Chapter 16: Creating Cordova Plugins
- Chapter 17: Using Third-Party Frameworks with Cordova
- Chapter 18: Using Third-Party Tools with Cordova
In this main folder, there are two files:
jshintto ignore some of the Cordova objects used by many of my applications.
If you have any questions, you can send me an email through the contact form on the book's web site.