What does this Mod do
Please see the Mod's page on Steam Workshop
- Before publishing, remeber to disable debug mode.
- The player should be able to tweak two options in the OptionsMenu.
- A. (Slider) How many minutes is allowed in a single game session. (default is 60)
- B. (Slider) After A. is reached, how many turns are left before the citizens start to protest. (default is 5)
- Add icon for
Protest Sign. (Currently we are using the Ikanda icon.)
- Are there better ways to implement unhappiness modifier?
- Change descriptions to not make false sense.
Special thanks to:
- The Newbie’s Guide to Modding Civilization 5 by LuvToBuild @ civfanatics for all the reference links.
- Modders Guide to Civilization V by Kael @ civfanatics for everything.
- XML data files for Standard Civilizations (inc DLC) for Buildings/Units XML files.
- how to add free happiness to a player by lua event for the trick of using building to modify happiness.
- Komame_Chanman @ SteamWorkshop for Japanese texts correction.
This project is licensed under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License (WTFPL).