Android sample project shows new stuff about support library, architecture, etc.
- Download dependencies (using curl): OpenCV4Android.
$ cd DroidTurbo/ $ ./get_ready.sh
Besides, you could checkout
master-cuda to use CUDA.
The samples marked by "*" means having cuda implementations.
- Transparent StatusBar
- Snake SurfaceView
- Grayscale *
Samples about new APIs in support libraries.
- Bottom Sheet: How to using bottom sheet.
- Toolbar, TabLayout. GIF
Samples about fever things.
- Hello GL2: Draws a triangle using GLES 2.0 API.
- Hello Cube: Draws a cube using GLES 1.x API.
- San Angeles: San Angeles Observation OpenGL ES version example.
- Tutorial 1: OpenCV Tutorial 1: Camera Preview.
- Tutorial 2: OpenCV Tutorial 2: Mixed Processing.
- Tutorial 3: OpenCV Tutorial 3: Camera Control.
- Camera Calibration: OpenCV Camera Calibration.
- Face Detection: OpenCV Face Detection.
- OpenCV Grayscale: OpenCV Grayscale Sample. *
- OpenCV ORB: OpenCV ORB Sample. *
Samples about latest architectures.
Copyright 2015 joinAero Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.