English Premier League Fantasy Stats for Geeks
By Joe Kampschmidt
More information at jokecamp.com/projects
An AngularJS website to emulate an interactive spreadsheet to help manage your fantasy football/soccer team at http://fantasy.premierleague.com. Please use this project/page to crush your friends in fantasy football. Only data for the 2014-2015 is available.
I've will try to update the stats from <fantasy.premierleague.com> after every round of fixtures.
Also pull requests highly recommended. Below is a good place to start contributing.
Todo - How to contribute
- Add more filters
- Add ability to toggle what columns to view
- clean up UI
- Find new ways to display the data. graphs?
To install all dependencies and run a local web server use the command
To contribute make a fork and submit a pull request. Or create a fork and setup your own gh-pages branch to host your own version of the project.
Use git subtree to just deploy the app directory to your gh-pages branch. This will allow you to host at http://username.github.com/epl-fantasy-geek
Once setup you can just commit like normal to your main branch then just push the
app directory as a
git subtree to the gh-pages branch. Use the following command
git subtree push --prefix app or use the
./deploy-app.sh script file
Download Fantasy JSON Data
gem install mechanize
In a shell scrip run the following with your own Fantasy Premier League Credentials
./getJson.sh firstname.lastname@example.org password
- https://fantasy.premierleague.com/drf/bootstrap-static - once logged in you can access data here
- https://fantasy.premierleague.com/drf/bootstrap-dynamic - once logged in you can access player/stats data here
- https://fantasy.premierleague.com/drf/elements/ - once logged in
- https://fantasy.premierleague.com/drf/transfers - logged in user's fantasy team roster