A jekyll theme, simple and clear, compatible with PC iPad and Phone (RWD)
PC or Pad
- Compatible with PC iPad and Phone (RWD)
- Support blogger mood-talk(说说)
- Support post subdirs as post categories
_post/linux/nodejs/2016-9-1-About-Nodejs.md => linux and nodejs would merge into the post categories
- Support pagination
- Support pinning posts
What Must To Be Set!
title: # your title author: # your name email: # your email description: > # your description domain: "http://yourdomain.github.io" # your domain page_size: 2 # your pagination page size duoshuo_short_name: "sbys" # your duoshuo name xxx.duoshuo.com duoshuo_user_uid: "6324572809590735618" # your duoshuo user uid duoshuo_user_name: "xk" # your duoshuo user name google_analytics_id: "" # your google analytics id baidu_tongji_id: "" # your baidu tongji id
NOTE If you do NOT set the duoshuo short name, all comments would commit to this demo site !
assume the github username is "hello" then:
- create a repository named "hello.github.io"
- clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/jokinkuang/stepbystep.git
- push the whole thing to your repo "hello.github.io"
git remote set-url origin https://github.com/hello/hello.github.io.git
git push origin master
- browse "hello.github.io"
if your github username is "world" then replace upper "hello" all to "world"
if you want to visit "www.hello.com" instead of "hello.github.io" then:
- create a file named "CNAME" (the file is already exist)
- buy the "www.hello.com" domain
- add following to the "CNAME"
- go to the Shop where your domain bought and set the Domain DNS to:
| prefix | record-type | host |
| www | CNAME | hello.github.io |
- wait a long long time
- browse "www.hello.com"
Custom Your Site
whoever use this theme please add your site to the wiki
How It works
Under The MIT License