plot.euler(), percentages can be added to the plot in addition to or
instead of counts by providing a
with an item
typethat can take any combination of
This change also comes with a redesign of the grid graphics
implementation for labels.
eulerr_options()gains a new argument
paddingwhich controls the amount of padding between labels and quantities.
plot.euler()now uses code from the ggrepel package to prevent
labels from overlapping or escaping the plot area if
- A new vignette featuring a gallery of plots from the package has been
- The default
cexfor quantity labels has changed from 1.0 to 0.9.
- Labels for sets that overlap are now merged (partly fixes #45)
- The fill colors for sets which are completely contained within another set
are now once again composed of a mix of the color of the subset and
- Plotting data has been exposed in a
dataslot in the object created
by calling to
- An error in layout normalization that occurred sometimes
with ellipses has been fixed.