About Jolicloud Daemon
This software is part of Joli OS.
About Joli OS
Joli OS is a free and open source Linux-based operating system developed and distributed by Jolicloud for computing devices.
- Website: http://www.jolicloud.com
- Project Wiki: https://github.com/jolicloud/jolicloud-daemon/wiki
- Project Issue Tracker: https://github.com/jolicloud/jolicloud-daemon/issues
- Joli OS Developer Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/joli-dev
- Jolicloud IRC Channel: #jolicloud on irc.freenode.net
Joli OS is copyrighted by Jolicloud SAS and others. You are not granted rights or licenses to the trademarks of Jolicloud or any party, including without limitation the Joli OS name or logo. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 - The name and logo for Jolicloud are registered trademarks of Jolicloud SAS.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 dated June, 1991.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.