Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
List of changes:
- new option "-w <WORKER_NAME>" - allows to set names for your rigs. Compatible only with xdag 0.2.5. Do not use this option with pools version 0.2.4 and lower. Miner will be disconnected.
- miner tries to restart GPUs in case of errors.
- in case of some GPU stopped - miner will not longer constantly print the last known hashrate value.
- you can configure "-nvidia-fix" parameter now: "-nvidia-fix N", N can an integer from 5 to 95. Default value is 90. This parameter is intended to decrease CPU usage on computers with Nvidia GPUs. If the parameter is specified, logic of miner calculates how much time GPU spends on each range of nonces and switches current thread to the sleeping state for some part of the time. Sleeping for 90% of time could cause decresing of hashrate, so now you can configure the parameter yourself. But the less the time of sleeping - the more CPU useage.
- new parameter "-vectors" - enables OpenCL vector operations. On some GPUs it can increase performance, on some - decrease.
- version for Mac OS
- optional fee 1%. You can disable fee with option "-no-fee"