Logistic Regression prototype using FRESCO
An early prototype for implementing Logistic Regression in the FRESCO framework. This uses Secure Multi-Party Computation to calculate a logistic regression on a combination of datasets from multiple parties, without disclosing the datasets between parties.
- Checkout this repository in a directory called
- Checkout out our fork of FRESCO. It has some small changes to FRESCO that haven’t landed in the main repo yet. Make sure that you check it out in a directory called
frescothat is right next to
- Start Intellij and open the directory
- When prompted, update Kotlin plugins. You need at least version 1.1 of Kotlin.
- Check that Kotlin compiler is set to version 1.1. Go to
Preferences > Build, Execution, Deployment > Compiler > Kotlin Compilerand make sure that both ‘Language version’ and ‘API version’ are set to 1.1.
- When prompted, enable auto-update of the
- when prompted, select a project SDK. You might need to tell Intellij where to find the Java SDK.
You should now be able to run the unit tests by right-clicking on
Fresco-Logistic-Regression > src > fresco and select ‘Run Tests in fresco’