Please note: currently under development
EveryDocs Core is the server-side part of EveryDocs. This project will contain an web interface and a mobile app in the near future. All in all, EveryDocs is a simple Document Management System (DMS) for private use. It contains basic functionality to organize your documents digitally.
- Make sure you have Ruby installed. For an installation guide, check here: Ruby installation guide
- If you haven't installed the Rails Gem, you can run the following command: gem install ruby
- Clone this repository in a location of your own choice: git clone https://github.com/jonashellmann/everydocs-core
- Configure your database connection in config/database.yml
- Start your Rails server on a specific port (or on port 3000, if you don't use the command line parameter): rails server --port 1234
- Access the application on http://localhost:1234 or configure any kind of proxy forwarding in your webserver.
To learn about the routes the API offers, run the following command: rake routes