With prjct you show easily your projects on the web (Demo). You don't need a database or any programming experience. Just upload this zip file via FTP to your server and add your projects into
/projects/. That's it!
- Apache server (no SunOS, sorry) and PHP >= 5.6
- A FTP account for uploading files
- Your brain and a nice image of you :)
Structure of a project
- Add a new folder. Every project folder needs a unique number (for the correct order) and a unique name, like
12 Hello World.
- Do you want to split your project into separate sub projects?
👍Yes: Create new folders under the main project folder - according to step #1. Every sub project needs one Markdown file and at least one image. The last sub project will be displayed on the projects overview. 👎No: When you don't use sub projects, a Markdown file and image in the root of the project is required.
- In order to provide files to download, create a folder named
attachin the project root or sub project. They will be shown as a list under the description.
Setup your profile
- You don't want my image on your site? It's ok :) Replace the file
/assets/projects/info.mdand edit the Markdown entries to your needs. Please don't use a dash after a new line.
- Don't miss to upload the
- Give every project, sub project and image a unique number. With this you have everything in the right order.
- The project images have a maximum width of 500px - for retina displays 1,000px. Height doesn't matter ;)
- When you use sub projects and you need a general description of your project. Just add a Markdown file and images to the root project folder. This will be displayed on the top of the project site (and not on the projects overview).
- Password protection
- Play audio and video inline
- What is Markdown? Click here.
- Did you find some bugs? Add an issue or pull a request!
- Do you need help? Try it with a Tweet.
- 1.1.0 Keyboard support. Use
⬆️and ⬇️on your keyboard for a nice scrolling animation!
- 1.1.1 Even better keyboard support (more coming soon)
- 1.2.0 Improved title button & logo in footer
- 1.0.0 Initial commit
- 1.0.1 small CSS bug fixes
- 1.0.2 Markdown support for profile section, Update README
- 1.0.3 Better position for URLs in profile section
- 1.0.4 Better UX for mobile users (copy Text and better scrolling), direct downloads