A website meant for collecting feedback from competitors participating in Polish WCA competitions.
Requirements: Ruby 2.4 and PostgreSQL 9.1.
- Create PostgreSQL user for the application (use password as password):
sudo -u postgres createuser -s pss_surveys --pwprompt
- Clone the repository and cd into it:
git clone https://github.com/jonatanklosko/pss_surveys.git && cd pss_surveys
- Install third party dependencies:
bundle install && bin/yarn
- Create the database:
- Run the server:
Run all specs with
bundle exec rspec.
- To set up full environment needed for the app to work run
.env.productiontemplate with appropriate environment variables.
- Configure Nginx, see
deployment/nginx_config.conffor initial configuration.
- In order to set up free SSL certificate with Let's Encrypt run