Clone this wiki locally
Pegasus is a lightweight open-source framework that lets you write your UI code in XML instead of Objective-C or using Interface Builder.
- Installation - How to set up the environment for your first Pegasus project.
- Getting-Started - Writing your first Pegasus project (read this!).
- Views - Full listing of all view classes available in Pegasus.
- Types - Full listing of all types used in Pegasus.
- Layouts - Write your UI using layouts rather than positioning each view.
Advanced-Views - Learn how to handle
- Extending-Glider - Using your own custom views with Glider (not yet supported).
- FAQ - Frequently (and some infrequently!) Asked Questions
Copyright 2012 Jonathan Ellis
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use these files except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.